Major's Annie Sloan Chalk Paint® Training Course

I have just arrived at the Annie Sloan Chalk Paint® training course in High Point, North Carolina.



Off to the "races", mind like a sponge; ready to go....




Has anyone guessed the color as of yet? IT'S ARLES. What a bright and happy color. Now for my next question: What area of the world and what era does Annie take most of her inspiration for Chalk Paint® decorative paint? (O.K. got me it's a 2 part question, but you can handle it.) You can find the answer at www.chalkpaint.com, or just stay tuned.


Decoupaged

The versatility of Chalk Paint®  is phenomenal: the colors inspired by the 18th and 20th century sensibilities of England and Europe are some of the best available on the market. It truly is a great fit with the styles and preferences of our Phantastic Phrinds. There truly is something for everyone, especially those wanting to "think outside of the box" without leaving out those who want something more traditional. We can really let our imaginations go.

Ready for gilding.

The finished product, gilded, crackled, & aged.

I am glad to report I've completed my training program for Chalk Paint® decorative paint by Annie Sloan. I have learned a great deal about the technicalities of the paint as well as application techniques. Knowing the techniques alone is great but understanding the technicalities behind the techniques is even better. I knew I loved Chalk Paint® decorative paint and with the two day INTENSIVE TRAINING program (I'm talking 9:00am to 6:00pm with a short lunch, followed by 4 hours study and review time not including dinner) I appreciate it even more.
Stenciling technique

We will take complete advantage the services that our shop will now be able to offer given the formal completion of my education with Annie Sloan Unfolded®. Look for some new programs to be unveiled soon.
I'm going to sign off for now and sit back while my train is headed back to Philadelphia. I can't wait to get back to the store.

Be Well, 
Major

View Our FULL website: 
www.PhantasticPhinds.com

Like what you see?
Don't miss a thing by signing up to receive our
blog posts via email: click here to sign up

You can also follow us on 
Facebook
Twitter & Pinterest 


Philly Hot List Winner for Best Furniture 2011, 2012 & 2013!

Fully stocked in Chalk Paint®
decorative paint by Annie Sloan



  

Join Us for one of our Current Classes Schedule at the Workshop:
 PhantasticPhinds.com/Workshop

Phantastic Phinds 631 Bethlehem Pike Erdenheim PA 19038 www.PhantasticPhinds.com 215-233-3325

Comments

Popular Posts