Pumpkin Painting Inspirations via Pinterest

Hello everyone, Ariel here for a Fall inspired blog post with nothing to do with furniture! Enjoy.
 
Have I told you how much I love Fall? I don't think I could ever live anywhere where the leaves didn't change and the air didn't crisp. I have been inspired by my recent trip to Maple Acres Farm to post about pumpkin decorating! My trip to Maple Acres was to pick the seasons last zinnias (since I did not make it this summer) but the farm was decked with pumpkins & corn stalks, and the hay ride was in full effect and it really put me in the spirit. 

Maple Acres Farm in Plymouth Meeting
So this post is dedicated totally to pumpkin painting. I hope you enjoy - cannot wait to paint me some pumpkins! 

 I LOVE FALL! Feel free to follow me too (I am starting to get re-addicted to Pinterest). 

Shaunna from Perfectly Imperfect painted these beauties with
Chalk Paint® & Gilding Wax (stop by & get some from us to mimic this look)

You could do this with artificial pumpkins and use it year after year
Easy to do with your surname initial
Very classic in black & white

What's Halloween without a little Goth inspiration? Great repurposing of vintage doilies too.

Simple & gets the message across - BOO!

For the Mickey lover
SO EASY! & So sweet!

This might be my favorite, very classy
Paper doilie & spray paint, VIOLA
Eye love this one (Sorry, couldn't resist)
A little bedazzling
Bright & Fun
Use paint markers to get straight even lines
Cute idea to spin the pumpkin for instant facial characteristics
Clean & simple but not for the squeamish
For the football fans
What do you think about Chevron? In or Out?
Great way to repurpose your Fall pumpkins right into winter


Consider picking up some gilding wax to accentuate your pumpkins this year! We have lots of colors in stock.


View Our FULL website: 
www.PhantasticPhinds.com

Like what you see?
Don't miss a thing by signing up to receive our
blog posts via email: click here to sign up


You can also follow us on 
Facebook
Twitter & Pinterest 


Philly Hot List Winner for Best Furniture 2011, 2012 & 2013, 2014!

Fully stocked in Chalk Paint®
decorative paint by Annie Sloan



 

Join Us for one of our Current Classes Schedule at the Workshop:
 PhantasticPhinds.com/Workshop

8219 Germantown Ave, Chestnut Hill www.PhantasticPhinds.com 

Comments

Popular Posts