Howard Products Naturals Upholstery Cleaner (Need!)

We recently placed a reorder with Howard Products, the makers of the wonderful Restore-A-Finish that we carry in the store, and we decided to try their new line of Howard Naturals. The Naturals products are just that, safe but effective, and they hold up to the Howard name by working VERY well with little effort by the user.

The new line of Howard Naturals Products includes Upholstery Cleaner, Stainless Steel Cleaner, Granite & Marble Cleaner. 




Next up for your viewing pleasure is Howard Naturals Upholstery Cleaner. 

I decided to put this stuff to the test. My son loves his Pottery Barn arm chair. I am sure a lot of you are familiar with them, they are fabulous chairs, great quality but they are dirt and stain magnets! Every one I have ever seen is covered in crumbs and spots and little spills. No problem just wash the cover right? Sure, but then you have to spend about an hour shoving the mulit-piece inserts perfectly back into place - no thank you! So Howard PLEASE work your magic! 

As embarrassing as this may be here are some closeups of the "snack" stains covering his chair. (It actually looks worse in person if you can believe that).







Following the directions, I sprayed every little spot I saw.


I rubbed. I blotted.
I let it air dry.


VIOLA! Stain free with VERY little effort on my part. Oh Howard, I knew I loved you for a reason. The BEST part is that this stuff is free of harsh chemicals and safe for my little man!






Just in case you forgot how dirty it was before....





Stop by and see all the Howard Products we carry or check out this link: PhantasticPhinds.com/HowardProducts

~Angela for Phantastic Phinds


 View Our FULL website: 
www.PhantasticPhinds.com

Like what you see?
Don't miss a thing by signing up to receive our
blog posts via email: click here to sign up


You can also follow us on 
Facebook
Twitter & Pinterest 

Fully stocked in Chalk Paint® decorative paint by Annie Sloan


 

Join Us for one of our Current Classes Schedule at the Workshop:
 PhantasticPhinds.com/Workshop

Phantastic Phinds 631 Bethlehem Pike Erdenheim PA 19038 www.PhantasticPhinds.com 215-233-3325

Comments

  1. Looking for the best priced carpet cleaning team? Someone who Carpet Cleaning Manly will do a professional job? You have found them, Sunstate Cleaning Services

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts