Meet the Ladies of Phantastic Phinds: Chris





Welcome to a new series, where you get to meet the ladies of Phantastic Phinds one by one. We have compiled a list of questions that we often get from customers about who we are, how we came to work in this industry, and what we did before going vintage.



First up is Chris, the newest addition to the staff at Phantastic Phinds. 


1. Are you local to Pennsylvania?

Yes


2. What led you to working for Phantastic Phinds?

Help wanted Ad - then I saw the cool website and thought — hey this would be a great place to work.

3. What did you do before joining the Phantastic Phinds crew?

I worked as a Vendor Relations Manager and Event Planner while taking classes at BCCC.

4. How would you describe your design style? 

Eclectic. Lots of Asian and Nature influences mixed with a bit of Bucks County Country.
What does your home look like? A comfortable place with many rooms inside and out to take your shoes off, relax, converse, or play. It's a family home.

5. What is the most memorable or unusual thing you've seen come into the store?

Hmmmm. I haven't found anything as of yet....will keep this in mind. 

6. When buying items for your home, what inspires you?

How I feel when I see the item, the story behind the item, and if it's really what I am looking for.

What are your favorite sources of inspiration?

1. Nature 2. Flea Markets/Thrift Stores/Consignment Stores/Garage Sales 3. Conversations with Artists and folks who like to treasure hunt. 4. Home and Garden Magazines PLUS other peoples homes and gardens.

7. What kinds of things do you like to do when you aren't working?

I love to treasure hunt! Thrift and Antique Stores, Consignment stores, Flea Markets, etc. I never know what I'm going to find, but I always find something! I love to garden and grow flowers, vegetables, and herbs. I love to cook and make things with the herbs. Spending time with my daughters. Doing anything with them is fun — they are the funniest people I know.
Going to the movies or Jazz Club with my husband and friends. Getting together with my girlfriends. Crafting and treasure hunting with my sister. Making a big family meal and/or planning a big family party with my brother Michael (he's a great cook)!



8. Who inspires or influences you?

People who love unconditionally and people who live life doing what makes their heart sing. Animals inspire me too! 

Do you have any role models or people that motivate you?

Yes,. I have many resources of motivated, wonderful, loving people around me.

9. What is your favorite part of your job?

Learning and Sharing.

10. Since we're having a before and after contest, do you have any favorite pieces that you've refinished or redone?

I haven't refinished or redone any pieces since starting in December, but I may in the future AND what I have purchased so far I absolutely love and it goes really nicely in my home!

11. Do you have any plans or goals for the New Year?

My plan is to focus on my goals! :)


For more "Meet the Ladies", we also have Meet Liz , Meet Jenna , Meet Meghan , Meet Angela , Meet Laura & Meet Alexis . 



Join Us for one of our Current Classes Scheduled at the Workshop: 


View Our FULL website: 
www.PhantasticPhinds.com

Like what you see?
Don't miss a thing by signing up to receive our
blog posts via email: click here to sign up


You can also follow us on 
Facebook
Twitter & Pinterest 


Philly Hot List Winner for Best Furniture 2011, 2012 & 2013!

Fully stocked in Chalk Paint® decorative paint by Annie Sloan


 

Join Us for one of our Current Classes Schedule at the Workshop:
 PhantasticPhinds.com/Workshop

Phantastic Phinds 631 Bethlehem Pike Erdenheim PA 19038 www.PhantasticPhinds.com 215-233-3325

Comments

Popular Posts