DIY Ideas: Wishy-Wash Stand

Hi! It's Meghan. In the shop we have a gorgeous solid wood wash stand. The color is beautiful although if you are into DIY it would be great painted as well. So great, in fact, that we've got some DIY ideas for you! 

Here is our wash stand that we got in:
Item Page on Our Website
Because some of the sources of this picture weren't showing the exact picture, we've linked to the pins on Pinterest. 

Below is a charming rustic wash stand that we found on Pinterest. This would look nice for an entry way or as a TV stand. 
Pin
On the other hand, if you like bright colors instead of the shabby chic look, check out the below picture! I love the saturated turquoise color on that piece and I would probably paint an antique in some crazy shade like that. I would never have thought to use it in a bedroom, too! See, always think outside the box.
Pin
This is another pretty rustic wash stand, only without the attached towel rack. Just another option.
Pin 
I love anything with text or words on it, so this DIY really spoke to me. It keeps an antique feel to the piece while still bringing a funky edge to it.
Pin 
Another option for using the wash stand as a bedside table only this time without the bright color.
Pin 
And here is one more, only painted white. I really love this look! Very modern Marie Antoinette to me.
Pin 
You could easily turn the wash stand into something like After-Dinner Design has in the picture below with a simple coat of paint! I love how the red makes the vanity and dresser look like one unit. Find a cool mirror, a dresser and a wash stand and paint them for basically the same look (which I might do because it looks awesome). Also, check out their blog. They have some really cool ideas!

Source
Well, I hope you enjoyed my little round up. I enjoy making them for you! And if you have any comments or requests for future round ups, leave them in the comments below. Have a Phantastic Day!



~Meghan for Phantastic Phinds

 
  
View Our FULL website: www.PhantasticPhinds.com

Like what you see? Don't miss a thing by signing up to receive our  blog posts via email: click here

You can also follow us on 
Facebook
Twitter & Pinterest 

Phantastic Phinds 631 Bethlehem Pike Erdenheim PA 19038 www.PhantasticPhinds.com 215-233-3325

Comments

Popular Posts