Staff Pick of the Week 50's Rock N' Roll Hutch

Hello, hello! It's Meg and I'm up again for staff pick! This time around I've chosen something bright and colorful for you.

Item Link
{Like It? Pin It! }

We got in this large Vintage 1950's Rare Kroehler Red & Black 2pc Hutch Cabinet in the shop and it's wonderful! This piece is certainly not for the faint of heart. It reminds me of something that would be on an old sitcom, but in a cool way. Paired with a cute table in red or white this would really make a statement in a room! This hutch would be great in either a kitchen or dining room, but I have to say if you were an extreme hobbyist (as I happen to be) this would be great in your studio/office! It could hold so much art and craft supplies and it would give your room a rock n' roll look. Fifties rock, that is. Speaking of the fifties...

Item Link
We also have these amazing canisters that go great with the hutch above. Seriously, get these together and throw a sock hop themed dinner party! How fun would that be?

That's all for me this time, but I'll be back again.

~Meghan for Phantastic Phinds 


Like what you see? Don't miss a thing by signing up to receive our  posts via email here.
You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest.

Phantastic Phinds 631 Bethlehem Pike Erdenheim PA 19038 www.PhantasticPhinds.com 215-233-3325

Comments

Popular Posts