Staff Pick of the Week: Rustic Red and Yellow Painted Coffee Table

Hi!  I'm Lisa and I am the floor and window merchandiser at Phantastic Phinds.  In addition to being one of our biggest fans,  I just love to see unique items come into our store and help our customers find new ways to display or repurpose those pieces.  One piece that grabbed my attention was the red and yellow rustic coffee table

I just love that it has the potential to be several things....obviously, it is a fun, rustic coffee table with personality all its own, but if you add glass to the top you can use the under side as display.   Being that it is sturdy and at the right height, I would love to see it repurposed into a bench for an entrance or at the foot of a bed with a beautiful cushion.  Think outside the box and add spindle legs to the current legs and raise it up to be a server or sofa table!  The possibilities are endless for this incredible piece.  Come in today and see for yourself!

~Lisa for Phantastic Phinds

Comments

Popular Posts