Howard's Leather Cleaner: Before & After

The Howard brand Leather Conditioner is a product that we carry in the store but haven't had a chance to try out until recently. The other Howard's products we've all tested and loved, but since this was a newer item we were carrying there just wasn't an opportunity until now.

The shop got in several leather bar stools a few days ago that were in great condition but needed a little polishing up, so Angela suggested we try the Howard Leather Conditioner. The instructions on the back say to buff it on with a cloth, let it soak into the leather, and then wipe with a different cloth (I joked "Wax on, Wax off"). So I took some rags made from old tee shirts and followed the instructed. I squirted some of the conditioner onto a rag, rubbed it into the leather and moved on to the next chair. Once all were finished, which gave the first few a chance to really soak it up, I went back with a second cloth and rubbed the excess cleaner off. It was an amazing difference! The leather was a little shinier and definitely softer.

The best part to me was the smell. It didn't smell like a chemical, like some cleaners can. It had a nice almost orange oil smell to it, so you could easily use it in your house or vehicle without worrying about fumes.


Before

After


~ Meghan for Phantastic Phinds

Comments

  1. Hi, what a great web blog about<a href="http://www.just-furniture-care.co.uk> leather cleaner </a> . I usually spend hours on the net reading blogs on various subjects. And, I really would like to praise you for writing such a fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and yes you got it. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find many useful things herewith. It is really amazing for us. Where ever we are, just click on<a href="http://www.just-furniture-care.co.uk> leather cleaner</a> the website and Take advantages on .Your article impressed me very heartily. From a last decade I was searching such type of web site. Thanks for giving me a space in your blog. I refer this to my close friends who are already seeking for the same .thanks again guys…

    ReplyDelete
  3. After reading some nice stuff in your article I really feel speechless, because it is quit pretty article. Beside this it is also a long lasting article about<a href="http://www.just-furniture-care.co.uk> leather cleaner </a> . Thanks for giving me such type of useful information..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts