Staff Pick of The Week: A Pretty Table


Hi! This is Meghan, one of the shop girls at Phantastic Phinds. You know, we get a lot of awesome pieces in and it is really hard sometimes to restrain myself from buying them! (Thank goodness I live in a small apartment with limited space!) I just thought I’d take a moment out of the day to tell you about one of my favorite current pieces in the store.

As an avid seamstress and crafter, I’m always on the look out for good tables to craft on. Right now we have a table in the shop that is an antique painted pedestal table. It is really unique and has great character, while also being small enough for an apartment or entry way. The table also has secret storage! The lid lifts up! Doesn’t that just give it something a little special?




Photobucket

The way that this table is styled in the photo is a good example of its versatility. With a little hutch-style shelf on top and a lamp, it would make a great table to put in your hall while still being a great display piece. Also, if you were to hang some shelving above it, it would make the most darling table for a sewing machine. It’s so sturdy! If I were going to purchase a new sewing table, I would definitely want this one.

This table not quite your style? We have a round one, too!




Photobucket

That’s my little staff pick of the week! Check back again for the next staff member!


~Meghan Cox for Phantastic Phinds

Comments

  1. Since this post both pieces have been sold, but you never know what we might get in so check the website - it is updated EVERY hour with every item that comes in!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts